You are using an outdated browser. For a faster, safer browsing experience, upgrade for free today.

VAWA Cancellation of removal

General information


The attorney general of the U.S. through his or her representative my grant a battered spouse or child (and immediate relative) cancellation of removal either in removal proceedings or based on a petition filed by the battered individual.


The process is complex so it is always good to consult with an attorney if you are in removal proceedings.

Justin G. Randolph
Law Office of Justin G. Randolph | Free Consultation
53 W. Jackson Blvd., Suite 1234
Chicago IL 60604 United States of America
1 (312) 663-1560
deportation and removal lawyers immigration lawyers